PCOS, not on medication, irregularity in period continued after stopping medicines. What should be done?

Hi ,I am 25 years old. my periods have been irregular for quite some times mow..i have PCOS and i am not on medication but i m trying to loose weight.two months back i had a heavy bleeding which lasted for a whole one month when i visited my she had prescribed Regestrone 5mg tablets for 21 days.after taking the medicine it stopped and again had for 5 days..but once again its irregular.what should i do now?? my doc also said try loosing weight and it might become normal without meds..but as of now its hard to loose weight and my irregular periods continues.also i have becoming a moreand more depressed, mood swings are regular,libido has dropped down and acne and facial hair makes my life hell..i would appreciate your reply and thank you in advance. thank you
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012