PCOS, no periods, weight loss, enlarged breasts, trying to conceive. Taking metformin. Pregnant?

I have PCOS , and am on metformin 1500mg, been taking for 7mths. I am 220lbs @ 5 7, and have lost 70 lbs in 9mths. Have not had a period for 6mths. My breasts have gotten larger and fuller, in the past 6-8wks. They are larger now than they were when I weighed 285. I have been TTC for over a yr. Is the increase in breast size due to the metformin? Is there a possibility that I can be pregnant without having a period?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012