PCOS, no periods since a year. Ejaculated on face, run down to vagina. Chances of pregnancy ?

okay, my girlfriend has polycystic ovarian syndrome , as far as she knows, she has NOT been getting her period for about almost a year now. yesterday we had oral sex , and i ejaculated on her face in the shower, when she washed it off, it may have run down into her vagina as she didnt wash her hands properly. what are the chances of pregnancy and how can i tell? because SHE DOESNT get her periods. let me know quick. thanks in advance
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012