PCOS no periods since 4years. I just came of my periods that lasted 5 weeks, since then having some symptoms. Can these mean I am pregnant ?

Why do i feel like im pregnant but keep getting Negative test? i have been really moody and tired feeling. tonight i threw up and have been feeling nauseous for about two weeks. i just came off my period and it lasted 5 weeks. and ever since than i have felt really bad. i hadnt had a period in 4 years do to PCOS. i took a pregnancy test tonight and it was negative. My symptoms are.. Tired, moody, using bathroom more than normal, gas, bloated, throwing up, nausea , emotional, depressed.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011