PCOS, never used condoms during sex. Had heavy pink discharge, stopped. Pregnancy chances?

hello, im 28 and i hav PCO , i fell pregnant when i was 21 and thats the only time i have been pregnant, i was with the guy i feel pregnant to for 10yrs, we neva used condoms and as i said i only fell pregnant the once, im now with a new partner of 2yrs, we have sex all the time and never uses condoms cos i just guessed i couldnt fall pregnant again, as with having PCO, my girlfriend said its possible ill never conceve again with periods in the last 3yrs have finally become regular, but yesterday i got my peroid for like a hour then it stopped, it was not heavy it was just the dicharge was pink like it always is as im getting it but it stopped and now it still hasnt started again, is it possible i am pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013