PCOS, morbid obese, hanging panus, large mons pubis area. Risks and complications of vaginal reduction before major surgery?

I am a 35 yr old woman with PCOS , otherwise healthy morbid obese 310 lbs, no diabetes , no Bp problems, awaiting approval to have sleeve gastrectomy . Due to my weight I have a hanging panus, and a large mons pubis area, embarrassed about undergoing gastrectomy with a large mons area, is it safe to have a vaginal reduction before my major surg, what are the risks and complications, Large mons pubic area is hereditary, and causing other heath concerns, thank you
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013