PCOS, missing periods, spotting after pee, runny nose and cough, pregnancy test negative. Could i be pregnant?

I am 13days late, AF should be last May 11 but it didn t arrived. May 12 I got brown spotting, it turned lighter and only appeared when I pee after I wiped. The brownish spotting lasted for about 7 days. The I got runny nose and cough . I took a test last May 14, 19 and today (24) I got all Negative results on the tests. Is there any way that I could be prego? We are TTC for 6months now. I got PCOS but my menstruation was corrected last year because of pills. Please advice. Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012