PCOS, missed periods, enlarged and sore breasts. Am I pregnant?

hi.. i have pcos and my periods have been regular for the past year but i have missed my period by like 2 weeks an for these 2 weeks my boobs have tripled there size the biggest they have ever been in my life they are really sore and i have been having a lot more head aches an feeling sick but not actually been sick also having trouble toilet trouble but weeing a little more often also feeling super tired a lot.. but i don t think am pregnant.. whats wrong with me ??
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013