PCOS, metrorrgahia, duphaston, metformin, irregular bleeding, no menses, unprotected sex can cause pregnancy ?

hi there, i am a pcos patient my ob found out that i have metrorrgahia , she advised me to take duphaston 3x a day for seven days and now i am done with duphaston and i am taking metformin for almost a month i have some tablets remaing of metformin niw.... my bleeding stops 2 days of my duphaston and until now i have no mense, i have unprotected sex. how long will i wait to get my mense back? it is possible to be pregnant in this short time of period.. thanks
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012