PCOS, irregular periods, swelling near the liver. Taking metformin 500, lacilactone 50. Am I taking the right medicines ?

i have pcos (polystic ovary syndrome ). i am usually irregular on my periods. and i have a little swelling near my liver which was depicted in the ultrasound. i am presently taking metformin 500 mg for irregular periods and lacilactone 50 for my liver problem,both once a day. these medicines are advised by my doctor. i want to know whether im taking correct medicine or not??? nd will my pcos problem will ever get cured..? is this causes problem in pregnancy?? and what are the reasons for swelling around my liver..?? waiting for your reply.. thank you doctor.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012