PCOS, irregular periods, series of positive pregnancy tests followed by negative, taken plenty of water before test. What could be causing it?

I took pregnancy tests , one Sunday night the other Monday morning, and got positive results on both (although the line was faint). I took another today, but a digital (different brand than the first two) and got a not pregnant result. I had just drank a lot of water and wasn t sure if that could affect it. Also I am polycistic so I wasn t sure if my hcg levels would be affected by that. I am not bleeding or spotting and would put myself at 4-7 weeks pregnant. (Since im pcos my periods are irregular, I think my last one was end of April/ early May)
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  37 Awaiting Answer