PCOS, irregular periods, on diane-35, had spotting with tiny flesh post periods. What other than pregnancy could cause this?

What health conditions other than possibility of pregnancy can cause bleeding? My case: I am 36years and had no sex for past 10years. Menstration ended July 28. I am in a recent relationship so I started pill Diane-35 right after from July 29 to 31 but stopped. I had unprotected two times - July 30 and Aug 02 and on both occasions my partner withdrew just before ejaculating. Yesterday Aug 08 and today Aug 09 I had little discharge of dark string blood and tiny area of fresh red blood on occasions. I read on Internet about bleeding and came across implantation bleeding . I have no cramps but feel like little bubble movement in my belly. I have a history of irregular periods, it comes every 2 to 3 months. I also have PCOS and up to a year ago experienced pain of ruptured ovarian cyst on average 2x years.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012