PCOS, irregular periods, insulin resistance, elevated prolactin levels. Will cycloset help?

Hi, I am a 20yr old female, weight 40kgs, height 5ft. I am a 3rd yr medical student. I have been suffering from pcos since my menarche . My periods have been irregular ever since and I practically don t get them for months unless I m on hormonal therapy. I was on oral contraceptives to get my period but I stopped taking them a few months back due to development of insulin resistance and slightly elevated prolactin levels (they are normal now). I would like to know if syrup cycloset will be effective in regularising my period.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012