PCOS, irregular periods, had miscarriage, 3 IUI unsuccessful. Suggested IVF. How to know fertility days ?

hellow doctor,i have pcos diagnosed in marriage was 24-10-2008.after marriage my periods are irregular.I have a misscarriage in 2010. (6 week Pregnency).Me and my hus going for treatment.2011 i have laproscopic surgery. after than 3 iui done. At that time no ovulation happend. Next our doctor suggested ivf . Now i got is 4th 36 day cycle. Now i wnt to know my fertility we are trying naturally.My hus count was good. But lower motility.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012