PCOS, irregular periods, good follicle size but no pregnancy after taking clomid, HCG injection. Advised ovarian drilling. Is there any other alternative?

Hello Doctor I (28yrs) have been diagnoised with PCOS 4 years back, took Diane 35 for a year now FSH is 3.8 and LH is 2.6 on CD3. But still irregular periods (Sometimes more than 70 days). I took clomid 50 and follice didnt grow past 11mm. next month took clomid 100 follice grew upto 24 but didnt rupture, took HCG 5000 and it ruptured right in 24 hours, no pregnancy, next cycle clomid 100 follice 27mm HCG 0000 no pregnancy.My doctor suggests me to take ovarian drilling. Can you help with any other option?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012