PCOS, irregular periods. Taking northisterone tablets. Going to gym and eating healthy, gaining weight. Any treatment?

I m fed up, I am over weight (17 stone ) 5 foot 6 and age 32. I go to he gym 5 days a week and eat xtremely healthily, i have PCOS and dont ever get a monthly cycle, I only get a period when have northisterone tablets. I avoid white bread, white pasta and white rice. The problem is the more i exercise the more tired i am to the point I almost pass out at my desk art work, i yawn deep uyawns constantly and im gaining weight not losing, even tho I track what I eat on line so know I am not eating too little or to less. Along with the yawning I get hot flashes all the time.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012