PCOS, irregular periods. Presribed diane 35, metformin and regesterone. Dosage?

my daaughter aged 20 has been having PCOS SINCE SHE STArted her periods she was prescribed dianes 35 for a year last year to correct her period after that i got her test repeated and was told to discontinue to see if the period happens on its own ... its been 3 months now the doc says to start on er period she has to take metformin to see if the problem can be cured but before that need to start her with regesterone can you tell me the dosage for both...
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012