PCOS, irregular cycles. Delayed periods, white curdy discharge from the vagina, tightness, painful pimples. Treatment ?

hello sir i didnt get my periods which was supposed to get on 14th. my was an irregular pattern of menustration and i got diagnosed as pcos 9 months before.asper dr advise i completed the corse of tab crisanta ls for 6 months and glycoment 500 mg bd continuing..twice time preg test was negative.but iam getting contraction pain internediatly for seconds and sometimes lasting for long i found thick white curdy discharge from the vagina .vagina looks very tight and somany pain full pimples are occuring around and inside it......sir can i come back to u after sometime.sorry for the inconvinens
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  89 Awaiting Answer