PCOS, hypothyroidism, on medicines, get constant brown discharge, not sexually active in the recent past. What could this be?

I am 26 years old. I was diagnosed with PCOS 13 years ago. I also have hypothyroidism . I take seasonique , lamictal , welburtrin, and synthroid . Every period I have clotty periods with a lot of abdominal and back pain. I thought this was normal, only having 4 periods a year added with the PCOS, but now I m having an almost constant brown discharge. This has happened on and off for the past 3 months and I thought it was spotting. Sometimes it is similar to a light period and sometimes it s very light, only seeing it when I wipe maybe every other day, and a lighter brown color than the clotting color. I was last sexually active 3 months ago with unprotected sex. It does not smell, I have no itch, no rash, no fever. I don t have health insurance which is why I haven t been to a doctor yet. What could this be? Do I need to go to a doctor soon or can it wait until January when I have health insurance again?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  62 Awaiting Answer