PCOS, hypothyroid, obese, very scanty flow, on Mypill, stopped M2 tone due to weight gain. Can I start M2 tone again ?

Hi, My age is 31, Married having a 3 year old son. I am suffering from PCOS from last one year. Also I am having hypothyroid . My weight is 80 kg. Height is 5 2. Am taking Thyronorm 50 mg in early morning for thyroid. For pcos doctor has prescribed Metformin 500 mg , one after lunch and one after dinner. I had taken M2 tone tablets for 5 months twice a day. But then my Gyn doctor told me stop it as i was gaining weight. I am not sure whether it was M2 tone because of which i gained 5 more kgs (initially it was 75). From last 1 year i didnt have periods the natural way. I have to take medicines to get my periods. when I was taking m2 tone . I got my periods naturally for 4 months then from 5 month i didnt get any. so doc told to stop M2 tone and take Regestrone, Sandoz etc to get periods. From last 2 months I am taking MyPill. I had spotting for 2 days and no bleeding. Please help me so that I can get my periods in natural way. Shall I start M2 tone tablets again. Have seen some blogs on Eve care from Himalaya. Can I take Omega 3 fatty acids capsules, will it help me to get periods. How do I loose weight. I am daily walking for 30 mins in morning. then 30 mins yoga at home in morning. I am working woman so life is full with stress and tension .
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012