PCOS, hypothyroid, have missed period, negative pregnancy test, spotting on taking meprate. Pregnancy chances?

I was diagnosed with PCOS and hypothyroid a year ago. The medication I take is Eltroxine 50 mg every morning. In order to deal with irregular periods I took Meprate in this cycle. This is what it looks like: LMP - Dec 10 UPregTest on Jan 10 - negative Meprate from Jan 11 to Jan 15 (10 mg twice a day) Jan 21 - Slight brownish spotting, infrequent itching and pain in lower abdomen Jan 22 - Noticed spotting in the morning only. Towards the evening, Nausea and lower abdominal pain increased. We have been trying to conceive in the past 6 months. So are there chances of pregnancy? Will the baby be affected because i took meprate.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013