PCOS, hypothyroid. Taking eltroxin daily. Ovulatory study shows no follicles. Will oosure and folic acid help?

Hi, I am 27 yrs old lady. I am suffering from PCOS . Initially I had Hypothyroid but now the reports are normal I take 150 mg eltroxin daily. I got done Ovulatory study but the follicles are not seen. Doctor has prescribed me oosure and folic acid suppliment. I want to know how it will help me solve my problem and in how much time? (Info: I am overweight also - Height: 5 5 weight: 78kg) Please guide
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013