PCOS, history of miscarriage, on follicular study, had sex before and after egg rupture. Possibility of pregnancy?

Hi, Im 39 married for 6 years...had a miscarriage in 2010 in 2 months n was not aware I was pregnant as I have PCO problem and used to not get periods every I though maybe the period was late n did my routine word and used tredmill and lost the baby due to Ive lost 10% weight as suggested by gyenec due to Pco issue..also did follicular study this month...ovulated with normal 19.5mm..egg.on 17th oct .had sex on 16ht oct one day before egg ruptured i.e on 17th oct and also the day after the egg ruptured i.e on 18th oct...Im on ecosprin 75 one a day and susten 100 two a day...are there possibilities of getting pregnant...
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer