PCOS, history of abortion, on treatment, prescribed ovaashield ds. Is this safe?

I hav pcos problem so,I took treatment, Im conceive,after two month I got abortion on july ,nw im going for treatment again ..... dr ask me to take ovaa shield ds I didn t take tz before..... progynova 1mg, folic acid 5mg,sustan 200 mg I took before pregnant nd I got conceive,nw dr gave me ovaa shield with progynova .....I m taking folic acid regularly.......any rish in taking ovaashield,any chance to get abortion tz time ......I confused with all tz
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012