PCOS, hirsutism, obesity, suffering with lack of ovulation, no success with fertility drugs. Any suggestions?

Hello Dr. 2.5 yrars back I had been diagnosed with PCO , which associated with Hirsutism , over weight and various other factors. I ve had fertility drugs including clomid with no success. Apparently, I m suffering from lack of ovulation. can you please suggest anything? I m going to be 30 December, 2012. I weight 80kg. I ve had great success with losing weight. I ve already lost 16 kg and trying to do more. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012