PCOS, heavy periods, dark clots, prolonged bleeding, trying to conceive. Taking vitex. Causes for bleeding?

Hello, I have had PCOS for about 5 years now. My periods have always been about 3-4 days and are evenly spaced apart. This month was different, my flow is extremely heavy with a lot of thick, dark clots in it. This period has also lasted over 7 days. My husband and I have been trying to conceive so I have been taking Vitex and False Unicorn Root. What could be the cause of the heavy, prolonged bleeding?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  129 Awaiting Answer