PCOS, have tailbone pain while sitting, change of position with numbness in thigh. Related?

I work in an office and spend long periods of time sitting and for the last 2 & 1/2 weeks my tailbone hurts while sitting, going from a seated position to a standing position (and vice versa) and my left thigh goes numb. I have not fallen or sustained any other injury to the area. I have PCOS and at first thought it might be radiated pain, but it s not that. Should I be visiting a doctor about this or is it a case of not getting up enough?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012