PCOS, have post partum weight. Can I take arq-e-mehzil for weight loss during lactation?

hi, i am 30 yrs old and i am polycystic, i concieved after 7 yrs of mariage with the help of medication . at time of conception my weight was 70 kg. during pregnancy i gained weight abnormally, although i was eating less oily, low fat type diet. i deliverd my baby in 35th week with a c-section. the reason was Pre-eclampsia and low AFI.AFI was less than 4 at time of operation. at that time i was 96. thanks god my bay was fine. now baby is one and a half month old and my weight is 90 kg. i have started walk and i am taking green tea. can i take arq-e-mehzil for weight loss during lactation
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012