PCOS, have missed periods, no bleeding even after taking deviry, US ruled out pregnancy. Cause?

i have had sex about 1 month back. and i have polycystic ovary . i usually have periods irregularity and this time i also had,i went to the doctor and he gave me deviry to eat 5mg in the morning and at night and along with it oosure to eat. He suggested to take deviry for 5days and i am done with 5days and this is my 8th day and still haven t got periods. i have had done 5 pregnancy test and it was negative and an ultrasound too which had no notion about pregnancy so is there any chance of being pregnant so not getting periods or what is the reason ??
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013