PCOS, have delay in periods, period like pains, negative urine hcg test. Cause?

I have diagnosed with PCOS . Doctor prescribed me metaformin tablets (Melmet 500) with folic acid and Femilon tablets for 3 months. I got my period regularly. I am working in shift from 7PM to 2AM . sleeping 7hrs daily . daily doing work outs and in diet . reduced my weight from 62kg to 50kg. I got my last period on 28th dec 2012 (1st day). on the 7th day 1 went to doctor she asked me to take only metaformin and folic acid tablets. on the 21st jan 2013 doc asked me to take Susten 300 for 5 days daily 1 time oral use. Today is my 36th day still didn t get any period . I have done HCG urine test at home but it shows negative. Pls let me know whether I will get my period after some days or else any problem. In the meantime For the past 7 days I am getting period like pain but no periods. I have doubt whether it is due to my night shift work. Pls let me know. I am so worrying :(
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013