PCOS, have PMS, did not get periods after Glycomet, modus course. When will I conceive?

Hi.. This is xxx. Two years back we got married and I am getting delay in pregnancy. So I have consulted a doctor in my native and she said that i am having problem of PCOS and she told me to reduce my weight. She suggested me to consume Glycomet 850 twice in a day and modus 10 mg for 7 days from the past 20 days and I have followed as per doctor suggestion....My periods take place for every 40 days. Today is my 40th day. Not yet get my periods, but I have the symtoms of getting periods. Please let me know, when will I get pregnant. Note: Hight-166cm and weight-70kg
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013