PCOS, hair on face and neck, scan shows polycystic ovaries. Not conceiving despite regular periods

hello doctor... i am 25yrs old.. am married from 1 yr.. i have pcos n lot of hair on my face n neck .. i am trying to become pregnant.. i dont even know if i am ovulating.. in my scan result is multiple small perpherally located follicles with central echogenic stroma- suggestive of polycystic ovaries. i am over weight n doin all kind of exercises n diet to reduce weight but none of it is workin.. am takin tab metformin1000mg from 1n half yr. i even started takin contraceptive pills 4 months before my weddin for 8 moonths n stopped usin it 4 months back.. am takin folsafe n meta-x from 6 months.. ovacare forte A+B from 2 months. my doc prescribed tab obicure for 1 month for weight loss . i used it wid regular exercise n diet but dint reduce even 1 kg.. i have regular periods but am not concievin.. am worried.. plz help me doctor...
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012