PCOS, had spotting after taking metformin, weeks later cramping and fullness in breasts. What does it indicate?

I have pcos . On Nov 20th after 2 months on metforming 1000mg i had brown spotting for about a week. Not enough to fill a pad only when wipping. Now two weeks later i m feeling crampy and my breast feel fuller. I haven t had a period since april. Could the brown spotting have been my period or implantation bleeding. I took an HPT 12 days after the start of the brown discharge it came back negative around that time I tried an ovulation test I think it showed it was positive so could the discharge have been my period?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  71 Awaiting Answer