PCOS, had miscarriage, advised Krimson, Metformin, overweight. Can I conceive ?

Dear Doctor, Greetings for the day. My age is 28yrs and I am married since 06months. I conceived right after my marriage but miscarried at 9weeks & few days. According to my Gyn I am suffering from PCO s. I am overweight as well but always had my periods on time. I have no tyroid or diabetes . I am usually quite healthy. My gyn kept me on Krimson-35 for 02months & Metformin simultaneoulsy. I am on Metformin since 03months and now from last 15days I am on Reeshape-60 & Oosure. Just wanted to know can I go for a pregnancy now. I do not want to wait. Please let me knw can i conceive healthy again..
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012