PCOS, given Glucophage. Had problem with periods, advised Primolut, didn't get periods. Worried ?

Hi, My name is Saira and I am 21 years old unmarried. I am a patient of polycystic ovaries. My Doctor gave me Glucophage 500 to take twice in a day. I started having problems with my periods so she gave me primolut n thrice for 5 days. I stopped at 6th of Feb and today is 10th but I didnt have my periods yet. I am very worried about it. Can you help me?? I want to mention here that I am on Dieting because I am over weight. Will it help me to lose my weight? Please reply...
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013