PCOS, get sharp pains in pelvis, stabbing cervix pain, mid-cycle spotting, painful intercourse. What is the cause?

Hi, i have polycystic ovary syndrome and sometimes get sharp pains in my pelvis . today i had a really bad pain and now my cervix is sore and feels as though something has stabbed it. a few months ago i had a dark brown sludge type discharge that was between periods that i think was spotting. it also hurts to have sex with my boyfriend now. i ve been tested for infections and all have come back negative. should i be worried it could be something more sinister than PCOS? thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  231 Awaiting Answer