PCOS, failed IUI. Feeling unpleasant, tasteless water secretion in mouth, frequent urination. Pregnant?

I have pcos problem gone under DL and cervix dilatation in feb2012 after that in june had iui which was failed dr. asked me to take rest for 2-3months and i came back to kolkata .after iui i got my periods on time exactly on 30th day till oct. Which is mylast lmp this month im late 3days and feel unpleasent ,tasteless water secreation in mouth and frequent urinationfor just one day.want to know is that im pregnant
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012