PCOS, done laparoscopy and ovarian drilling. Taking Susten since egg released early. Am I on the right track?

Hi Doctor, my problem is related to infertility . Married for three years now, age 27yrs, I weigh 100kgs with problem of PCOS . My doc, has done laprascopy (all the reports are normal) and ovarian drilling in Aug 12. Now she has planned for three iui s and with inject-table for egg formation. This month the egg was released before iui was planned, so she told to try our-self and use susten300 . And to turn up again in the next cycle. Just want to know if i am on the right track ?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012