PCOS, difficulty in conceiving, advised increase in fertyl dosage. Taking Ovigyn, Evion. Effective?

Hi, I am 39 years old. Married since 5 years and trying to conceive since 4-5 months and have been detected of PCOD since two and a half years. Took Obimet SR 500 twice a day for these years to regularize my periods. It has worked somewhat. My AMH is 1.35. I have done 3 cycles with 50 mg of fertomid and fertyl but only once i.e for the first time my follicle grew till 20 mm. rest it was MSF. I really want a baby and since my age is hampering as well as my AMH count being low, I am getting disheartened with each passing day. My doc has told me to increase the dosage to 100mg of fertyl or take injectibles to stimulate. I really dont know whether this will work or not. My other friends have done several IUI s but that also seems to be a failure in each case. I am taking Ovigyn-D, CoQ Forte, Evion Forte and Folsafe 5 mg daily. Please help me to grow good follicles so that I am able to conceive or some other option which shouldnt burn a hole in my pocket. Thanks and please reply quick.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  95 Awaiting Answer