PCOS diagnosed. No withdrawal bleeding after coming off pill. Duration for periods to start?

Hi, I was diagnosed with PCOS about 6 years ago and put back on the pill , i came off over a year ago now and still no period so my doctor prescirbed me Utovlan (3x a day for 5 days) but I have not had a withdrawal bleed . Last time i came off the pill and was given similar sort of medication , i had a withdrawal bleed and then my periods started again like clockwork. It did give me really bad acne which it hasnt this time. However, Im now really worried this mean my PCOS has got worse and I ve messed my body up more somehow. I dont know what to do now? Is it normal for it to take longer than 3 days to have a bleed? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012