PCOS diagnosed. Irregular periods. APCOD Sachet powder suggested. Can you explain what is it?

my doctors suggested APCOD SACHET POWDER TO me............i want to noe why exactly have they been given to me...........i went to a doc cuz my mestruation cycle was unregular for the past 4 years..........i only had my periods once in four-five months.............after a ultrasound they told me that my follicles and my ovaries were very small.........they didnt discuss further details with me...............but my file report said PCOS................
Asked On : Fri, 24 May 2013