PCOS, burning pain in lower abdomen, intermittent sharper pain, mild nausea and diarrhea, flares of costochondritis. Appendicitis?

I ve had continuous (but not necessarily constant) burning pain in my lower right quadrant of my abdomen. The burning pain isn t intense (3/10) but I occasionally get a sharper deeper pain (6/10) that happens intermittently. Additionally, it feels like there is a pressure there especially when I m laying on my side or my stomach. I also have mild nausea and mild diarrhea (which looks to have mucus ). I ve already been to the doctors twice and they did a blood test but everything seems to look okay. The pain isn t severe, but I m afraid it might get worse, so I m not sure if I should go to the emergency room or when I should go. I m concerned it might be chronic appendicitis as well since I ve had similar abdominal pains before (last year I took a CT scan and it came back normal). I ve also been having pretty severe flares of costochondritis (which I was diagnosed with last year due to unknown chest pains and normal looking CT scans) and achey elbow joint pain (predominately left arm), but I don t know if that s related. Additionally information I m 25 y/o, female and diagnosed with PCOS (confirmed diagnosis via ultra sound )
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012