PCOS, blocked tube, on ovulation study, have missed periods without pregnancy symptoms. How long should I wait?

I have PCOS(only high prolactin fr which i took Cabergoline last year to reduce it), my one tube is blocked, I am taking Coceva(2) and floic acid tablets (2) per day. and my perios have been regular from three months. From last three months we are doing ovulation study. But my follicles are not growing enough even after taking UBiphine for first five days of period. we tried increasing dosage also but no use. in this cycle we left the cycle at 21st day of my period as follicles did not mature to sufficient size. now I missed my period. its been 10days. I have no pregnancy symptoms and i have not deed Pregnancy test yet. I am being Impatient. I dont know when to take test as I dont know ovulation date. I dont how much time I should wait and I dont how many times and by how uch interval i should take the test?.. please help
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013