PCOS, back pain, pelvic pain, bleeding. Taking metformin, clomid, duphaston. Should I visit my gynecologist?

hi am having pco and at the moment am taking metformin 3 times a day. on my lasy cycle my gynae prescribed me with clomid (this is my 5th times on clomid) then after my ovulation my gynae prescribed me with duphaston for 15 days and today is my 11th day. currently am taking metformin 3 times a day, duphaston 3 times a day, folic acid 1 time a day and multivitamin 1 time a day. and my gynae advise me to do a pregnancy test by May 26th. but yesterday am having back and pelvic pain and mild bleeding. normally its just a mild pelvic pain. am still bleeding but its very mild but i cant sit too long at work because it ll hurt my back & pelvic. is it normal or should i see my gynae immediately?
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012