PCOS, androgenic hair loss, scalp pimples with pus. Taking Flagyl for c Diff. Topical medication?

I'm 22, and my OB/Gyn confirmed I have PCOS. He told me I have androgenic hair loss. I'm back on my Yasmine, but my hair continues to excessively fall out. Now I have scalp pimples on my scalp, above my ears. These pimples contain thick pus. By the way, I had C Diff this summer and was on Flagyl for 10 days, and have remained negative. Is there something topical I can take for the pimples? I cannot go on oral antibiotics.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013