PCOS and thyroid. Cyst ruptured. Why are my nipples in pain?

hello i am 27 yrs old and suffering with pcos and throid. since last 1 1/2 mnths i am taking glyciphage, folinine and fertisure. i got my last petiod on 4th sep. around 15 days ago one of my cyst ruptured and i was on medication for that. i was sexually activated since last mnth without precaution as trying to get pregnant. since last 5-6 days i am feeling very sleepy in afternoon, infact i never had habit of sleeping in afternoon, my nipples are paining on touch, having slight pain and weakness in legs, from last night my whole back arms and shoulders are aching and most importantly i am strongly feeling as if i am pregnant. So, just want to know is it possible that i am pregnant now??? i will be really grateful to u as i am very tensed since last week.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer