PCOS and mild Endometriosis, minor bleeding. When can I start getting my periods?

Hello, I suffer from PCOS and mild Endometriosis , i havent had a period for a couple of years now (just a minor bleed following Laparoscopies) my GP has agreed to let me try going onto the pill (Logynon) so that i get a withdrawal bleed which we re hoping will be enough to kick start my periods and ovulation - i have 1 remaining pill to take in my first packet (this is my first month) Could i ask your thoughts please or advice?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer