PCOS, advised Krimson for 6 months. Had unprotected sex on 12th day of cycle. Will I get pregnant ?

Hi doctor,I am married and i am having PCOS problem.Doctor advised me to take Krimson 35 for 6 month for irregular period.I have already started and now its 3 and a half months since im taking this tablet.we had unprotected sex on 12th day of my cycle.I am bit worried will i get pregnant as i don t want to get pregnant now.I am still taking krimson 35 tablets.Should i take any birth control pill .please kindly advice.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012