PCOS, acid reflux, lactose intolerance, have continuous nausea, low appetite, frequent hunger, blurred vision, weight loss. Cause?

I ve been feeling some nausea for about 2 weeks now, my appetite has changed a lot, I can only eat a small amount at a time, and 10 minutes later I m hungry again. I have acid reflux and I am also lactose intolerant, I don t eat things I shouldn t. I have had glasses in the past (about 4 years ago) and I m starting to get blurred vision . Also I have noticed I ve lost 63 pounds in 3 months. With my first pregnancy I lost 45 pounds in the first 3 months, is it possible I could be pregnant again? (asking because I have a low chance of getting pregnant due to PCOS )
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012