PCOS. Was on diane-35. Trying to conceive. Taken fsh injections. Cyst in ovary. What are the risks?

Hi doctor, I am an PCOS patient ,was on diane-35 and benforce-m for last 18 months.Now I am trying to concieve .In my last cycle taken siphene 100-200 mg for 10 days .But follicles didnt grow. Now in this cycle taken FSH 150 IU injections on D3D4D5.But my left overy is showing cyst of4X5.6cm. Now again my Gyneacologist have cancelled my cycle.and giving reason thatmy overies have over reacted to FSH injection. Pls guide me in this regards, I am very much disappointed. Rgds, Rati
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012